Broccoli is one of nature’s superfoods if ever there was one. Not only is it great for brain health it’s bursting with vitamin C and packed with liver-supporting sulphur as well!! This recipe perfectly combines the tartness of lemon with the creaminess of the cashews for a tasty side dish.
- ½ head of broccoli
- 1 red or green chilli, chopped
- Handful of cashews, chopped
- ½ lemon, sliced
- 1sp sesame oil
- Lightly steam the broccoli for 2-3 mins.
- Rinse under cold tap to cool.
- In a frying pan add 1 tsp coconut oil, chilli and add the broccoli and flash cook for 1-2 mins
- Stir in the cashews, lemon slices and sesame oil and serve.