Salmon is an excellent source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids. This is delicious and easy to make.
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- 3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Juice of 2 limes or lemons.
- 4 x 100g salmon fillets – with skin on
- a little olive oil & salt for rubbing
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or mild / medium olive oil 2 tbsp root ginger – peeled
- 10 spring onions – topped tailed and halved
Cooked Cauliflower rice or brown rice
- Rub the salmon all over with the olive oil & tiny amount of salt and set aside.
- Whizz the ginger, spring onions, coriander, tamari or soy, sesame oil, lime juice and 3 tablespoons of water together in a blender until they form a relatively smooth sauce and the ginger is finely chopped.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan then pan fry the salmon for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked and the flesh flakes easily when pressed.
- Serve immediately with the sauce & cauliflower or brown rice