We’re just at the start of the 2 month Asparagus season. I love Asparagus and this is a quick, nutritious meal for two
- 1 bag of rocket leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices smoked salmon, sliced into thin strips
- 14 asparagus spears
- Olive oil & balsamic vinegar
1. Arrange the salad leaves and sliced tomatoes on 2 plates whilst steaming the asparagus spears for 2 minutes.
2. Place the strips of smoked salmon on top of the salad.
3. Top with warm asparagus and drizzle with the dressing.
4. Serve immediately.